Over 40 Years Of Helping Florida Businesses Rebuild
Owners of small and medium-sized businesses often put everything they have into their ventures. They often, too, encounter unexpected challenges along the way, which sometimes result in severe financial hardship. At Aaronson Schantz Beiley P.A., we use bankruptcy as a tool to rebuild and restructure Florida businesses, with the goal of making them viable again.
Many business owners perceive bankruptcy as a strategy to wind struggling businesses down. While that can be the case, that is not the aim of our practice. We work directly with business owners, listen closely to their concerns and help them find ways for their enterprises to survive.
The Services We Provide
We exclusively represent small and medium-sized Florida businesses seeking debt or legal relief. In our capacity as bankruptcy lawyers, we can assist with the following:
- Assignment for the benefit of creditors (ABC): We assist business owners who choose to wind down their enterprises with liquidating their assets.
- Business bankruptcy: We help Florida businesses with revenues up to $100 million resolve their financial struggles.
- Business restructuring: We devise strategies for insolvent businesses to become solvent again.
- Business workouts: We analyze the financial situations of struggling businesses and negotiate on their behalf to implement the most effective plan for repaying their creditors.
- Secured transactions: We help businesses secure creative financing to alleviate their financial difficulties.
About Our Location
We are conveniently located in Downtown Miami, across the street from Bayfront Park and easily accessible from I-95 and I-395. Our office is situated near the C. Clyde Atkins U.S. Courthouse, which houses the Southern District of Florida’s bankruptcy court.
Contact Our Bankruptcy Attorneys Today
The sooner you take steps to protect your business, the sooner it can experience financial relief. We are ready to help you rebuild and restructure. Call 786-600-6940 or complete our online form to book a consultation.
Miami Bankruptcy Law Office
Aaronson Schantz Beiley P.A.
2 South Biscayne Blvd.
Miami, FL 33131